Asia

FAQ

Sep 18, 2021 - 2:21 PM hours
-work in progress-
This contribution was last edited by CLvis on Sep 18, 2021 at 3:48 PM hours
FAQ |#1
Nov 9, 2022 - 1:05 PM hours
Hello i sent application on 8 october,but they dont answer me.i aent more than 1000 correction. Please check it
FAQ |#2
Nov 10, 2022 - 2:19 PM hours
Zitat von Cavil
Hello i sent application on 8 october,but they dont answer me.i aent more than 1000 correction. Please check it

Hello, you application has been seen and kept open for now. We really do appreciate your corrections and they also have been checked regularly by Transfermarkt Iran staff. Unfortunately the Iran datascout staff is full right now and reached it's maximum capacity. Due to your good corrections we did not deny your application yet as there might be a suitable time in the future. If you have any questions you may check the FAQ or contact me personally anytime.
FAQ |#3
Nov 10, 2022 - 2:22 PM hours
Ok,thanks,but persian gulf pro league(Iran first tier)just have one data scout,but thank you so much for your answer.
FAQ |#4
Nov 10, 2022 - 2:24 PM hours
Zitat von Cavil
Ok,thanks,but persian gulf pro league(Iran first tier)just have one data scout,but thank you so much for your answer.

Hello, yes you are right but first division data is entered automatically by the system and player data is nearly 100% correct so there is only person necessary for checking match plan etc. As for second and third division your help is always appreciated too. You may check all Irani competitions here: https://www.transfermarkt.com/wettbewerbe/national/wettbewerbe/71
FAQ |#5
Nov 10, 2022 - 2:26 PM hours
How domestic cup?? Just one ir more rhan one?
This contribution was last edited by Cavil on Nov 10, 2022 at 2:27 PM hours
FAQ |#6
Nov 10, 2022 - 2:30 PM hours
Zitat von Cavil
How domestic cup?? Just one ir more rhan one?

Same procedure as with Irani first division. There is no much difference between a datascout and an user. You may continue editing match reports and player profiles.
FAQ |#7
Nov 10, 2022 - 2:31 PM hours
Ok,thanks
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.