22-
21-
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation:
Share this rumour

P. Aubameyang zu Manchester United?

Jul 4, 2019 - 11:10 AM hours
According to a recent report by the Times (via the Metro), Arsenal will consider cashing in on their Gabonese forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and have set an initial asking price of £56m, the same fee they paid to Borussia Dortmund to bring the striker to North London at the beginning of last year.

Man Utd schielt angeblich auf Aubameyang, sollte Lukaku zu Inter wechseln. Ob glaubhaft oder Gossip bleibt jedem selbst überlassen...

Ausgangsquelle ist die Times.

A talkSPORT journalist, Andy Goldstein had earlier reported (via the Express) that Manchester United were interested in securing the services of Aubameyang this summer when he said, “I’ve got someone on the inside, who every so often would tell me transfer gossip.

“I would say he’s got a quite high hit ratio… 75 to 25 per cent.

“He told me about Anthony Martial, which I tweeted two days before Man United even made their approach.

“He has told me United are interested in Aubameyang. He’s got two years left on his deal, is 30-years-old… he’s the finished article.

“United did something similar with van Persie, and Romelu Lukaku is not doing it for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

“I think it’s crazy money for a 30-year-old… £70million first offer.”

•     •     •

Ballspielverein Borussia von 1909 // Newcastle United Football Club
P. Aubameyang zu Manchester United? |#1
Jul 21, 2019 - 12:00 AM hours
According to an Italian daily, FC Inter News, Inter Milan are still talking and hoping to strike a deal with Old Trafford bosses. The Italian club is keen in acquiring Romelu Lukaku. Manchester United on the other hand have reportedly made a £62 million bid for Arsenal’s topgun, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

The Old Trafford chiefs were keen in signing the Gabon international from the Gunners and have even approached Arsenal for Aubameyang’s signature. The Gunners were offered £62 million and are expected to turn down the offer just to keep their talisman. Aubameyang was Arsenal’s top goal scorer last season.
Ob sich United und Inter beim Fall Lukaku einigen können, das wird zuerst die Frage sein. Wenn ja, ist Auba ein Thema bei Manchester United.

•     •     •

Das ist nicht Disneyland, das ist der dunkle Osten!
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.